Dylan Whitehead has been around the insurance block, learning the business from the ground up. When his career took him to Australia to lead a start-up, he went to the TPA market for help but didn’t find it. Instead of being deterred, he created the solution he was seeking. At the core is the perfect mix between humans and automation when it comes to servicing claims. Process-focused technology can handle 80% of claims while the other 20% are put in the hands of experienced people. With Ernie Bray’s Focus on Claims interview, we’re happy to get Dylan’s entrepreneurial story out there. You’ll be hooked just listening to him eloquently describe how he came to call his company Alloy Claims.